Shredders & Grinders
Paragon Recycling's Shredder Series offers a wide range of shredders for all types of foam, plastics and more.
These can be configured with viewing windows, discharge hoppers, blowers, fine or course grinding, all depending on your specifications and processing needs.
This line is manufactured in the USA.
Superior Maintenance Access:
- Industry leading access to cutting chamber and screen cradle
- Improved all discharge seals and increased manual bin volume
- Hopper viewing windows for instant visual of the cutting chamber
- Tangential and offset chamber geometry provides flexibility to size the chamber to your exact production needs
- Configure your system with a variety of customizable options such as in-feeds, hopper styles, and evacuation systems
- Category 3 redundant safety circuit, with 2 sets of contacts, short circuit protection, meeting ISO-12100 standards
- Hopper viewing windows and sound dampened enclosures
More About Paragon Foam and Plastic Recycling
Paragon Foam and Plastic Recycling Systems produces time tested, high quality machines for the foam and plastic recycling industry with a wide array of options designed to meet your specific needs and preferences.
The team at Barnaby Tool and Equipment are professionals at helping you find exactly what your process line needs in order to get the most out of your equipment. Give us a call today to get started.
Need help with financing? Barnaby Tool and Equipment can assist with equipment financing options as well.
Foam Buy Back Program
Earn money back on the foam that you recycle by selling it back after it has been densified or compacted. Barnaby Tool and Equipment will pair you with buyers that will buy your recycled foam in bulk.
With world-renowned technicians and decades of experience, we have the team you need and the support you deserve.
Confused about what equipment you need to make your production line complete? Talk with our pros now to get on the right track.
Questions? Concerns? Let's Connect.
A different kind of community:
Join to receive our newsletter delivered directly to your inbox.
This field is required